Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Surgery recovery


Just wanted to thank everyone for all the well wishes etc after a near fatal ruptured appendix a few weeks back.I'm hoping to be back shaping asap.To all customers currently waiting for orders,i really appreciate the support and understanding and will do my best to get these done.

Here's some more upcoming tidbits from the Dragonfish Fireball.This is a slight variation off the original and i have re worked this from one of my older designs.Please when ordering these allow for added manufacturing time due to the complex nature of this design.I don't make these boards to be cookie cutter easy like some manufacturers have tried.These are serious steps with concaves and channels and are a laminators and sanders worst nightmare.Luckily for me i have a great team of guys who have done hundreds of these for me over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment